University of Hull, 14-19 July 2024
The Royal Astronomical Society is proud to present the National Astronomy Meeting from 14-19 July 2024
The E.A. Milne Centre for Astrophysics at the University of Hull will be hosting the UK National Astronomy Meeting, where we will bring together hundreds of delegates from the UK astronomy community.
NAM2024 will feature a wide-ranging scientific programme in parallel with exciting outreach and cultural events.
We are now open for session proposals, please send to email@example.com
The proposed session structure is flexible, typically, we anticipate sessions being of 2 hours in duration. Requests for multiple sessions should be noted in your submission and we will do our best to accommodate all requests to the best of our ability/space available. At minimum, the proposal email should contain a session title and a short description of the session (assumed length will be 2 hours).
The deadline for submitting proposals for sessions is Wednesday 7 February 2024 at 17:00 UTC. We are still accepting late session proposals until Wednesday 14 February 2024 at 17:00 UTC.
- 14th February: Session proposal submission closes
- 9th March: Session proposers contacted about outcome of proposals
- 19th March: Announcement of sessions & abstract submission opens
- 15th April: Abstract submission closes
- 16th April: Early Bird Registration opens
- 30th April: Registration opens
- mid-May: Abstract acceptance notices and final timetable published
- 5th June: Registration deadline for attendees presenting a talk or poster
- 16th June: General registration deadline (i.e. for non-presenting attendees). There will be no on-site registration.
For information or queries about NAM 2024 please contact the organisers on firstname.lastname@example.org
Attendees are kindly requested to adhere to the Code of Conduct for RAS meetings.